Our warehouse is well constructed and equipped with all required amenities essential for a safe storage of the products. We also make sure that proper hygienic conditions should be maintained inside the unit. Our team of experts is capable of entertaining the voluminous orders in shortest time possible.
- Country of Origin - Mainly Paraguay & Argentina
- Appearance - Round, small dark, black, dark brown seeds approx 1.5mm -2.0mm round.
- Taste - Typical of Chia, fresh, no off flavours.
- Texture - Hard
- Colour: Overall appearance is black
- Packaging - 25kg multi ply paper sacks labelled with Packer, Product Description, Net weight, Organic
- Certification Details and Lot Number
- Typical Analysis:
- Purity 99.9%
- Damaged - <0.3%
- Off-colour - <0.1%
- Insect infestation, part of insects Nil
- Microbiological Standards:
- Moisture 4g/100g sampleE.coli <10
- Salmonella spp absent in 25g
- Yeasts - <1000
- Moulds - <2000
- Listeria absent in 25g
- Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy, 574kj
- Protein 18-20g
- Carbohydrates 12g per serving
- Total Oils 25-26%
- Omega 3 oils 17.5% of total oils above.
- Fibre 34-36g
- Metal Detection - 1.0mm Ferrous, 1.0mm Non Ferrous & 1.5mm Stainless Steel
- Shelf Life: 12 months from date of delivery, stored in air cooled, brick built warehouse with appropriate vermin controls in place.
This product shall be free from live infestation, and evidence of infestation by rodents or birds. It shall not contain pathogens at levels injurious to human health, and will comply with the requirements of the Food Safety Act 1990, and all pertinent regulations made thereunder.
Chia products available :
- White Chia
- Black Chia
- Milled Chia
- Chia flour
- De-fatted Chia flour
- Chia Oil
- Conventional and organic