Known as the trustworthy suppliers, we are offering only the finest quality Quinoa Seeds at reasonable price. We are capable of delivering the bulk consignments of the clientele effortlessly as we have excellent storage facilities. We have segregated units in the warehouse that helps us in delivering all the products systematically.
- Country of Origin - Mainly Peru & Bolivia
- Appearance - Quinoa is a small white grain about the size of millet, but flattened with an oval point.
- Taste - Characteristic of quinoa with a light delicate nutty taste.
- Texture - Hard
- Colour - Cream to white
- Packaging - 25kg multi ply paper sacks labelled with Packer, Product Description, Net weight, Organic
- Certification Details and Lot Number
- Typical Analysis:
- Purity 99.9%
- Minerals or vegetable matter 0.01%
- Insect infestation, part of insects Nil
- Microbiological Standards:
- Moisture 13%max
- E.coli <Absent in 10g
- Salmonella spp absent in 25g
- Yeasts & Moulds 5000 cfu/g max
- Total coliforms 1000cfu/g max
- TVC 250 000cfu/g max
- Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy, 1505kj (356cal)
- Protein 13.7g
- Fat 7.1g
- Of which saturates 0.96g
- Carbohydrate 64.3g
- Of which sugars 3.5g
- Sodium Trace
- Fibre (Englyst) 13g
- Metal Detection - 1.0mm Ferrous, 1.0mm Non Ferrous & 1.5mm Stainless Steel
- Shelf Life - 24 months from date of delivery, stored in air cooled, brick built warehouse with appropriate vermin controls in place.
This product shall be free from live infestation, and evidence of infestation by rodents or birds. It shall not contain pathogens at levels injurious to human health, and will comply with the requirements of the Food Safety Act 1990, and all pertinent regulations made thereunder.
Quinoa products available :
- White Quinoa
- Red Quinoa
- Black Quinoa
- Tri-colour Quinoa
- Quinoa flour
- Quinoa Flakes
- Conventional and organic
- Processed Quinoa such as pre-cooked, pasta, etc.